At last check in pre-market trading, shares of Auddia Inc. (AUUD) were up 24.21% at $2.36. AUUD closed the last trading session at $1.90, up 6.15% or $0.11. Prices for AUUD stock ranged between $1.80 and $1.95 during the day. Shares were exchanged for 0.16 million, below AUUD’s 50-day average daily volume of 0.49 million and below its Year-to-date average of 1.33 million. In the past six months, AUUD stock has lost -33.10%, and in the last week, it has plummeted -11.63%. Thus far this year, AUUD stock has returned -43.11% and decreased by -33.33% over the past three months. AUUD stock is on the rise following a recent partnership.
AUUD has collaborated with whom?
Auddia is an engineer of a restrictive AI stage for sound and imaginative innovations for web recordings that is reevaluating how shoppers draw in with sound. AUUD is rehashing how customers draw in with sound through the improvement of a restrictive AI platform for sound and imaginative advances for digital broadcasts.
AUUD offers two industry firsts-the capacity to pay attention to any AM/FM radio broadcast with added customized content and no ads, just as web recordings with an intelligent computerized feed that upholds further stories and conveys advanced income to podcasters. AUUD’s two contributions address huge and quickly developing further buy expectations.
Auddia (AUUD) today reported another association with Bleav Podcast Networks, the #1 organization for experts with more than 400 digital recordings.
- Bleav will choose six web recordings inside the underlying period of the organization, and make computerized feed content for each new scene.
- Notwithstanding content creation, webcast hosts will advance the Vodacast application and the valuable substance through local notices during scenes.
- Bleav has more than 500 Podcasts with an emphasis on particularly giving fanbases proficient competitors and specialists as hosts.
- Bleav makes profoundly captivating public and neighborhood webcasts with theme specialists in different classes like games, business, wellbeing, mainstream society, music, and the sky is the limit from there.
- Bleav digital recordings are accessible to be downloaded or spilled on Vodacast, iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify, Google Play, Luminary, Tunein, iHeart, Pandora and every single driving index.
- Bleav will use Vodacast’s interesting innovation guaranteeing its fans will get a much more extravagant experience drawing in with the computerized takes care of we make.
How this will help AUUD?
Revealed in November, AUUD’s 90% of clients have been collaborating with its computerized feed content, which straightforwardly added to the 230% expansion in versatile application downloads quarter-over-quarter. Adding accomplices like the Bleav are essential for Auddia (AUUD) to bring further, more considerable substance to existing and new clients.