The price of PAO Group Inc (OTCPink:PAOG) closed up 17.07 percent on Friday, to $0.0048, and it has been fluctuating between $0.0041 and $0.0050 throughout the day. During the last month, the price of PAOG stock increased over 77.78%; with average volume for the month exceeding 12.82M shares.
Based on three-month performance, PAOG stock gained over 11.63% while average volume was 7.52M. A 109.09% gain in stock price and a market capitalization of $8.74M made the last 12 months good for PAOG stock. PAOG stock price increased after the company announced that it shipped the first of its CBD products.
Who did PAOG ship the product to?
Alternative patient care treatments are the focus of PAO Group. APACOG’s subsidiaries offer premium medical cannabis products for treating chronic and terminal patients through the development, sale, and distribution of its subsidiaries. APACOG has its headquarters in Sandusky, Ohio.
In America, PAOG forges medical cannabis alternatives in an effort to address the opioid crisis. As part of PAOG’s initiative, it intends to acquire already operating businesses in the medical cannabis sector that will focus on clinical research and the development of treatments relied upon its patented cannabis extraction technology.
Late last week, PAO Group announced it had shipped its first CBD nutraceutical product to a distributor, North American Cannabis Holdings Inc.
- As a result of its patent-protected cannabis extraction method, PAOG is developing pharmaceutical and nutraceutical products utilizing CBD.
- The operation of PAOG is based on the U.S. Patent No. 9,199,960 entitled “METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR PROCESSING HERBACEOUS PLANT MATERIALS INCLUDING THE CANNABIS PLANT.”
- It is estimated the CBD Nutraceuticals Market will reach $16.4 Billion by 2027, with a value of $5.2 billion in 2020.
- PAOG has shipped its first line of nutraceuticals containing CBD.
- PAOG’s first revenue will be generated in 2021, the first year since entering the CBD market sector.
- An official product launch announcement will be made once the distributor is ready to begin sales and distribution of the CBD nutraceutical product.
- North American Cannabis Holdings will distribute PAOG’s nutraceuticals.
PAOG’s acquisition activities:
Recent news reports suggest that PAO Group (PAOG) may investigate merger and acquisition options with the goal of expanding its product range and boosting revenue growth. This development is a result of PAOG’s long-term CBD pharmaceutical initiative based on a patent acquisition from Nouveau Life Pharmaceuticals.