BIGG Digital Assets Inc (OTCQX:BBKCF) closed at $1.0707 on Thursday, up 10.38 percent a day, and has been trading in a range of $1.0100 to $1.2200 throughout the trading session. Last month, BBKCF stock rose over 11.4%; the average volume was over 1.40M shares. BBKCF stock fell over -12.24% over the past three months, while its average volume was 1.51M.
This year has been excellent for BBKCF stock, with a gain of over 616.73% in an average price of $4.0070, a $269.09M market cap and an average return of over 616.73%. As a result of news that its subsidiary was registered as an authorized dealer in Canada, BBKCF stock rose.
How will BBKCF’s subsidiary be registered?
According to BIGG Digital, a compliant and regulated environment is what to expect in the future of crypto. BBKCF invests in companies and products that support this vision. Netcoins (netcoins.ca) and Blockchain Intelligence Group (blockchaingroup.io) are the two operating companies of the BBKCF. With a focus on compliance and safety, Netcoins develops exchange software and brokerage services so cryptocurrency can be easily purchased and sold by investors and mass consumers.
QLUETM, a Blockchain-agnostic search and analytics engine, has been developed by Blockchain Intelligence Group (BIG), enabling law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and Government Agencies to visually track, trace, and monitor cryptocurrency transactions at a forensic level.
BIGG As part of its recent announcement, BIGG Digital said that Netcoins Inc., a member firm of the BIGG Group, has been licensed as a restricted dealer in several provinces in Canada.
British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, and Nova Scotia will be the provinces in which BBKCF will be registered.
- Additionally, Netcoins expects to register in Newfoundland within the next week.
- As the first publicly traded company in Canada that owns and operates a registered crypto trading platform, BBKCF continues to be at the forefront of crypto regulatory developments.
- BBKCF, Netcoins, and the crypto trading industry have reached a major milestone with the establishment of a new regulatory regime for an industry that is growing at an accelerated pace.
- A restricted dealer registration from Netcoins makes it among the first Canadian crypto trading platforms (CTPs), which will give it a distinct early mover advantage as the industry matures and evolves into a regulated framework.
- Netcoins will continue to operate and market to new customers in Ontario and across Canada as part of this agreement.
- As Netcoins continues to grow its platform, BBKCF anticipates an exciting Q4 2021, as it will launch Netcoins Pay and other new services, expand into the United States, and expand advertising campaigns to reach new audiences through a variety of channels.
What will this mean for BBKCF?
In Canada, BIGG Digital (BBKCF) successfully got Netcoins registered as a restricted dealer after a lengthy process. Netcoins has taken a giant step forward in Canada in becoming a publicly traded crypto platform. As a result of regulation, BBKCF anticipates that the playing field for competitor companies in Canada will become fewer and fewer due to the loss of noncompliance companies from the market