On yesterday’s close, Trulieve Cannabis Corp (OTCQX: TCNNF) was up 6.53% at $28.060. A total of 608.05K shares of TCNNF stock were traded versus 366.10K weekly average. TCNNF stock rose on the launch of new cannabis concentrates.
TCNNF has launched what?
In the US, Trulieve is primarily a vertically integrated business that is primarily a “seed-to-sale” company. It is the first and largest licensed medical cannabis business in Florida. All TCNNF products are grown and produced in-house and distributed through Trulieve-branded stores (dispensaries) in Florida, as well as direct to patients via home delivery. Additionally, TCNNF holds operating licenses in California, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, and West Virginia.
As part of its new line of high-quality, hydrocarbon-extracted cannabis concentrates, Trulieve recently launched its new product line.
- The first product from TCNNF’s new hydrocarbon line is Live Resin, an extract containing high terpene content.
- A proprietary blend of propane and butane is used in the Company’s state-of-the-art hydrocarbon extraction lab to create Live Resin from TruFlower that has been frozen immediately following harvest.
- With this method, users get strain-specific and full-spectrum concentrates with exceptionally flavorful properties. Unlike other concentrates, it contains more cannabinoids and terpenes. Patients can experience more varied effects with Live Resin, which has a powerful and aromatic effect.
- As part of TCNNF’s strategy to create products that highlight more than THC and CBD in the last year, it created terpene-rich and sustainable single-source oil products, including the TruWax concentrate and TruSpectrum cartridges.
- The healing properties of cannabis are not limited to cannabinoids like THC or CBD, but every element of the plant is beneficial.
- As a result of utilizing such a cutting-edge technology, TCNNF will be able to extend its range of products and continue to deliver innovative, natural, and, most importantly, effective relief to its diverse patient population in Florida.
- The TCNNF’s first concentrate, Live Resin, is available in .5g sizes across Florida in the popular strains of Member Berry and Orchard Nectar.
- TCNNF’s product line will contain extracts derived from different strains of cannabis, ranging from Indica to Sativa to Hybrid.
More From TCNNF:
A new dispensary was also opened by Trulieve (TCNNF) this month in Oviedo, Florida. In order to make ordering convenient for patients, TCNNF offers the entire catalog through its website, with options to pick up in person or to have products delivered to their homes. Additionally, TCNNF provides complimentary 30-minute online consultations with TCNNF professionals to help customers gain clarification on product, device, or physician recommendations.